White Chocolate Cookies
450g Unsalted Butter
560g Plain Flour
205g Caster Suger
Pinch Of Salt
2 Egg Yolks
½ Lemon Zest
150g White Chocolate (Drops Or Finely Chopped)
• In a Mixer using a paddle attachment, on a medium speed.
Cream the butter, Sugar & Salt together until pale and fluffy.
• Add the egg yolks, Lemon Zest & White Chocolate and mix until fully combined.
• Turn the mixer down to a slow speed, and then gradually add your flour until a dough mix is gently formed.
• Scrape the dough mix out on to a warm surface and roll into thick sausage shape rolls.
Leave to set in the refrigerator for around 15 minutes.
• When ready to bake, Cut the rolls into biscuit sized rounds and divide into grease roof lined baking trays about 5cm apart.
• Bake in a Pre- Heated oven @ 170*C for 15-20 Minutes, Depending on how crunchy or soft you like your cookies.
Our chocolate cookie recipe can be sampled by visiting The Chapel Restaurant in Cardiff City Centre.